new earphone recommendations?

techCel

Solid State Member
hey guys,
i use earphones on a daily basis but i cant seem to find a pair that last, ive had beats, apple, panasonic and a pair of sony MDR-EX650AP but theyve all ended up breaking, i look after them well, but the sound quality either goes or will some how break.
can anyone make any recommendations?
ive looked into the SHURE SE215's and also the SE424's has anyone ever uses these before?
is so what was the quality like and would you recommend them?

Here is something you have found out that everyone else will.
Earphones break, it will happen to all pairs and there is nothing you can do about it.

My recommendation is the ones that feel most comfortable in your ear and you like the quality of the sound.
You may want to simply buy a Warranty on them as they will be worth the replacement.

Probably the best (for the price) earbuds I've owned are the Xiaomi Piston II's (III's are alright, II's sound better IMO)

They're about $30 on Amazon

FIRST THIS HAS been sent off for idea security…….

But IMAGINE!!!!

Bubble
YOUR personal bubble just got a THEME song/s

Interactactive Neck(shoulder) Life/personal assistant (some data storge. And large battery life.)

it's a life hack!

Ok so imagine. A Machine that Sits around your neck. Connected to your Phone or (preferred web accessed device). Then That device on your soulder Has enough room to carry a HEFTY battery for all day maybe three day use. While leaveing the rest of the device with buttons to opersate their phone or maybe be able send “commands”. SO! Now thst you have this device on your shoulder, it has headphone that are connected to your head. That's the CATCH!!!!!!!!

Now take some recievers! (Money will pay for better or more effective Sound gathering machine).
Thos recievers send the same noise that would normally be heard anyway. But in a more defined MODE. FROM HERE IT GETS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

SO now Take that device and and allow it to connect to other people wearing the same thing.

Now you can walk around with a theme song And still perfectly hear what someone says to you.
Also, this leaves room for audio enhancement!!! FOREVER

This is where WE get What a call TELEPATHY. SO these that are connected to you…… can now receive date from another like it. Then you can just puch a button and a message is sent to th person but they get it read OUT LOUD for them but now one else can hear it.

Best delivery system for messages. And they can be replyed. Then eventually that will end up being your phone. The neck thing Can be like a new thing people start carring around. IMAGINE the possibilities!!!!
Match it up with some lens!!! ANYWAYS!!!!!!!
So you have device on your neck and it has storage and computing power. NEVER FORGET THE HEAD PHONES! (better UPDATES)
SO anyways, This device That has a receiver (Or many Quality*) And computer power now can go on WIFI or SYNC up.

Other companies eventually BUY what I call “COMMERCIAL” SERVICES!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$ So lets say when little timmy with one of these ON listening to his favorite music as his them song AND having great AUDIO. (PASSES CLOTHING STORE AT MALL) it sends a little message to them to listen other their music.

This will connect EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! WE will be able to talk to each other telepathecly. ALL While these devices keeping syncing with devices like even your home tv and WHATEVER!!!!!!!
YOU ALWAYS HAVE EVERYTHING YOU PRETTY MUCH WANT WITH YOU.
Walking around being able to just talk to any one.

Then it could develop into what people call SHOUT OUT where People that a quick message a close family member/s like TOP 3 or WHATEVSSSSSSSSSS…………… that is like people being able to talk to you wherever you are. That's where it hits the social media part!!!!!!!! So get to pick the people that can always talk to you out of the blue.

SO eventually, there will be servers dedicated For ClOUD STORAGE.
People Can link up HOWVER they want (FB. Gmail. HOTMAIL.)

ANYWAYS! They save their stuff on there and now they always have a back up online for Just get another NAKeD.

So. This device. Is to help people get connected in a way they haven't done yet. SO MANY POSSSIBITIES for add ons. COMPANY growth.

OK SO NAKed…. I don't know if the name will stick.

I don't care. The device itself is cool too. Mutliple configurations will be available depending on said product software.

The thing can be made easily . CHEAPER ONES with ess buttons and/or speaker AND/OR RECIEVERS will be in the product. That is for the busnisses to decide.
SO many possibilities!!!!! You can have different brands and levels of sophistication. Light weight.! (may break easy depends on prodect) OR HEAVY DUTY for MAN that has to wear it while he goes and has a couple drinks with his friends at applebees! YAY! Anywyas…….. some may implement water resistance or maybe some for for SHOCK or whatever that makes them super heavy duty. HECK you can even add and app to allow your phone to set up a finger print scanner on you neck so any data that you have saved on that neck thingy will be protected.
SO im thinking touchpads on the device! Maybe!!!! Kinda like mouse and it can be like a mouse that can blue tooth to your phone. OR HECK MAYBE EVERN DEVICES THAT ARE external!!!!!! Imagine then it could have like a serial number that links it to that device and know you happy being to interact with maching with something on their neck. Where does it end… hmmmmm so now it registers peoples devices ??????number???????walking around the mall. (data) people using product (registries) monitor popularity of the device and the stuff people say needs to b fixed or added!!! Come out with newer models until. The phone maybe decides to some how sync with us and now its just one device on our neck with little ear buds PROTECTING our sound organs by putting in little headphone? Bluetooth? Rowkin style wireless (its so close connection should always be strong. Or you can develop a new form or headphone to neck operatuuuuussssss! Anyways that's getting into the design and luxury/personal/financial(device that can be afforded). But that's the basic idea that I have for a new device that as so much POTENTIAL!!!!

OMG I have so many idea!!

Pretty much Neck+Device(ATTCHMENT) potential phone ideas.

But

We need to focus on the basics

The Neck will have enough support to maintin a heft battery and equipment for sending and receiving messages/sounds maybe the future an integrated mouse that can link to the other computers.

Colors

Camo!

PINK
Designssssssssssssssss

Imangeine the designes it could come with.

NOW take it that like a cell phone this has been adopted by vast majority.
Now many designs/ sizes

NOVALTIES!!!!!!! (see through?)

Novelty Manufactrurers.
Maybe attachments later on wayyyyyyyyyy in the future like rings on your fingers that can sense differerent ways that your rub them in order to send message without needing an actual ?(hand held)? Or some other GENIUS idea im sure would be out. Then we can talk about creating RING MSG using little devices or rings attached to your hand for further attachment. SOMTHINGS BREWING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So basically instant alerts to any that happens throughout the day OR reminders that can go off or some kind TONE that can indicate data received or voice recognitions along with a NOISE and maybe a light buzz on our ear as an alarm. I told you this idea. Is endless. If people start wearing these an implementing them in their invirionment.

Imaginge if everyone connected. Comfy safe ears. With high def sound tele communications. Leave the eye wear for the other guy. Im hear for the audio. So lets focus on sound and POWERS the device has the ability to intensify audio. Maybe with some software we could manage the high endone to navigate and take “Zoom IN” sounds from far away. Using all sorts of technology that is already out there. Control on the actual device can have a manual sort of enhancement control. Of course the neck piece comes with a few buttons and stuff its self and hey!!!!! Even a little screen or something to advertise something. Maybe mood? I dunno. Colors for mood? Or maybe other attachments!!! That's the future. NECESSITY lights may be added to item. Maybe you even add a little jack or something to let someone else listen in. or maybe you can just set that in settings on the device on your neck or (handheld) duration of time allowed in PERSONAL BUBBLE that's what I call it MY PERSONAL BUBBLE (MAKE ROOME FOR AN (A.I) companion. (maybe your could create your own helper or reminder that tell you things throughout the day that you have saved AND playing in your BUBBLE.
Everyone loves sound especially crisp and dephered if needed. Imagine the language barriers that would be broken if a translater app was installed. Then you could literally go up to anyone and just talk with translater running it could notify you that it is in another language and it was translated. Im sure development of this idea by now is awesome so we have these people wearing a device that can filter their audio that they are receiving and enhanced or regular with a song in the back ground playing.

Lol Neck massager novalties.

It wasn't the wrist… wasn't the hand. The neckcan HANG stuff maybe eventually some time device if we move into small tech and other forms of material finger to finger Computer maneuvering. That's sounds awesome!then tiny IN EAR mics SUPER recievers blaring it back in and some sony lens thingy! EW!

YOU SHOULD SEE MY OTHER IDEA!!!!!!!!! Omg lets make $$$$$$$$

OMG it could like have a camera on it….. always recording your everyday life in storage or cloud. IMAGINE the visual data that can be collected with that! And facial recognition. Maybe prevent murders. Or save lives cops life easier. People feel safer with a GUARD on there shoulder!!!!
TOLD you….. ideas!!!! Everywhere!!!! JUST TALK TO ME!!!!!

So people seeing each other and what people are doing if they wanted new new sotial media WHATS YOUR FRIEND SEEING!!!! Or whatevsssssss……. For online checking.

OMG

I call it Rewind time Where video is stored on the device and then if you want to remember something you can go back and look??

Man…….. privacy LAWS?????????????? This is getting kinda futrurey!!!!!! But yes… theres more….

Ok boom…. The device has some lights on it. Symbols?signs? single status? Mood? Anyone have idea…… hmmmm lets get back to the device. Ok. Omg…..

So style……… comfy.. could go sto sleep with it on if the ear buds are comfortable and noise reducing. So alarm and life can commence once woken up with sound all around you! Straps... rings around nech. Wrist bands. Maybe INterchangable between wrist and neck some kind of design issue. Or model. Hmmm.
SO to establish a need….

Start small
Make a personal assistant sound filtering aperatus

That onnects to the phone. So phone runs apps from that will sync with the device. Then eventually as they get more developed. People are slowely switching to to another device that includes more of their senses.

The idea is that its non invasive. Yet it invades into your very being. Defines you. Makes you into and who you are. Kinda like your own private personal profile.rests on your person safe and doesn't take any pockets and stays pretty well depending on design specifications and particular moment of use issues.o
So we can connect IN from the OUT

Ok ok. So im thinking the PLAYBack that the recievers will offer is going to fix a lot of HE said SHE said. Direct voice commands can be delivered from person to person if wanted to be encrypeted. Or whatevs…………. The they hear the meaasge in THEIR bubbles how ever they want when ever they want delete erase. Replay. Memories….. remember memories more vividly due to sound starage… modification of the human through external means rather internal…. Let it begin. The era of the more developed human being is upon us. We have the power to use our ears in creative new ways allowing us to hear things far away or repeat them as needed or maybe a reminder when you are in LALA land. Or maybe just to connect with more people. We are all so different but so alike. This would bring us even closer t each other in a different sensual state. loving thy neighbor just got a little bit easier. HEAR it. LISTEN to it. LIVE it. LIFE

Back
Top Bottom