Microsoft puts fingerprint readers into hardware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but there are and will always be people getting past that stuff--there's no way to beat 'em, only slow them down momentarily! :p From what you said,
"Imagine one day no longer having to carry paper money or coins, all the money will be in a computer database, and with a scan of a fingerprint you can spend."
--I can only see it being easier to jack someone's identity, heh heh! :)

But yeah...funny!

Yes but hasnt anyone ever notice that Microsoft is trying their best to get as much info aobut us as possible. Does anyone really know what info they look at when you do an "Update" They say they are not looking at any info. I dont believe it. No one knows for sure the coding of Windows. They can just tap in anytime they want to know whats on our machine and then if its real bad alert the big boys. I know this sounds like a conspiracy theory but think after Micrsoft got sued back with i believe 98. What happened afterward the case was dropped nothing happened to MS. Thats cause they made a deal with the govt to put in some back dorrs for them to check on us. Now they got finger rpint scanners. who said that they wont put it thru the antion criminal dbase and see if your wanted or not?? Just my 2 cents though, you dont ahve to agree with me.

I agree. Thank goodness for Linux, eh? :p Damn though, there's so many updates, or at least in size, for someone like me who "likes" keeping up-to-date 100%, and am on dial-up, it's hard...but worth it! Evil Microsoft...will fall!!

yea as you all say there will be a crack to prevent the fingerprint scanner being needed, well eventually! :p

Bill Gates has toooo Much Money!

Well I hate to say it, but that sounds like the new world order sh!t. Which frankly scares me cause I belive that will be the end times. (Don't critize me on that. Thanks.)

But on another note I am starting to think Microsoft is becoming the overpowered zealous mess that people have been claiming they are for a long time.

Only time will tell. And I don't like the idea of using credits and scanners to detect money. Too much big brother stuff.

Well like i said its just my opinion. It dont nessicarrly mean what going on. Just to much Microsoft for me around now a days. They have a new updats like everyday it seems like and always want you to connect to their website for "automatic" updates. Soryy dont think i can handle all that MS looking at my stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom