Microsoft Pays You To Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get this error when i try to goto the link

Your operating system is not supported. This program requires Windows XP or Windows Vista in order to run.

I'm useing XP 64bit

Aww god look MS an others working a scheem like this is a nice idea but we are a global economy others outside the USA want to participate in this kind of thing to.

Oh an who the **** uses live any how?

I use the Live Search. It is very nice with problems related to Windows. Microsoft's sites are not on many google searches. When it comes to BSOD errors and that it is better to use Live and search.microsoft.com for those answers as it searches the KB articles and that of Microsoft while Google only gives you results of sites that have answers. Not the Microsoft sites that have the answers.

Sounded like a good idea until "You Must use Internet Explorer 6.0 or Higher". It sounded like a good idea, but even free stuff isn't worth suffering through Internet Destroyer. I think I'll stick with Firefox/Google.

Ah well, decided to sign up, I can make up 25 random things to search for on IE every day and then go back to Firefox :) I could use a new mouse or 360 controller.

Sounded like a good idea until "You Must use Internet Explorer 6.0 or Higher". It sounded like a good idea, but even free stuff isn't worth suffering through Internet Destroyer. I think I'll stick with Firefox/Google.

Ah well, decided to sign up, I can make up 25 random things to search for on IE every day and then go back to Firefox :) I could use a new mouse or 360 controller.

I actually did the math and, in order to get to 4000+ it'll take 25 searches for the next 159 days?? Wow, so, after using this search thing for five months I get my controller. hooray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom