Me Wantyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedman3d

Fully Optimized
Man, it will probably never happen, but, one day i want to get QUAD SLI'd 9800GX2's. And hopefully before they become obsolete like a 5200 FX. lol. If i actually wanted that much horse power, what CPU wouldnt become a bottle neck? (Dream: 4ghz Quad.). Id put this in the Hardware forum but im talking about a card that isnt out yet and a technology that could be a while away... (Quad Sli.)

:freak:

Quad Sli is old news, was out b4 G80. btw 4Ghz quads are readily available with water cooling if they are g0 stepping.

I'm aiming for skulltrail, i may even not buy a new car and buy a used car just to get it.

Man, it will probably never happen, but, one day i want to get QUAD SLI'd 9800GX2's. And hopefully before they become obsolete like a 5200 FX. lol. If i actually wanted that much horse power, what CPU wouldnt become a bottle neck? (Dream: 4ghz Quad.). Id put this in the Hardware forum but im talking about a card that isnt out yet and a technology that could be a while away... (Quad Sli.)

:freak:

ORLY? sounds like he said it doesn't exist

Wow I saw the title "Me Wantyyy!" and thought you were talking about Hickfarm's mom and was about to say "join the club" but I see this is a different want, but yeah count me in anyways.

But he didn't physically say Quad Sli is old news, i'm still technically correct.

of course he didnt say it physically,not even verbally he typed it

and i never said he said Quad SLI is old news; he said

Id put this in the Hardware forum but im talking about a card that isnt out yet and a technology that could be a while away... (Quad Sli.)

one question to everyone (except zedman3d).....who actually cares if it is "old news" or not...honestly people...grow up....

anyway, back on topic...me wantyyy that also!!...sounds fat bad awesome ^_^

Is Quad-Sli available for the public? Didnt Tri-Sli just come out for us? I might be completely wrong or something but yeah....

Anyway, so would a 4ghz Quad be a bottleneck?
(Thanx for everyones comments)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom