Looking for app

MitchTheologos

Beta member
I hope this is the correct place to post this. My name is Mitch and I am a Graduate student at USM. Last week was the start of my graduate career, and in the MPA program there are roughly 35 students, all of which have the same schedule. My question is, is there an app out there that is used as a planner and I could put in all the assignment in on one planner and everyone in the program could access it, avoiding having to look at the syllabus's everyday or accidently forgetting an assignment. We are all taking four classes this semester, if we could have one planner with every schedule for everyday accessible by everyone, and reminded with push notification, that would be so easy. Does this exist? If so, what is it called?

Thanks

Google Calendar? You can share it with other Gmail accounts, and if they have Desktop Alerts add-on installed on their computer or the Calendar app on their phones it will alert them. You can set default reminders in the calendar as well. I did this for all of my bills / payments each month for my wife and I to share on our phones.

As for me, a good idea if somebody will be develop custom planner for your needs. Hire freelancer and than place it on the Google Play. You make money and use very convinient app that satisfy all your needs.

As for me, a good idea if somebody will be develop custom planner for your needs. Hire freelancer and than place it on the Google Play. You make money and use very convinient app that satisfy all your needs.

For that to really work, though, it needs to have something unique about it. The Google calendar already does all of that, is free, comes on most android devices already, and you don't have to sit and discuss the building with a planner and then wait for it to get done.

For that to really work, though, it needs to have something unique about it. The Google calendar already does all of that, is free, comes on most android devices already, and you don't have to sit and discuss the building with a planner and then wait for it to get done.

Exactly this.

Back
Top Bottom