Led light tech worth converting?

Xboxgeek

Beta member
Are led lights worth buying? When traveling through South America I came across theses interesting lights lampadas de led. They were quite expensive and don't give off much light. I think it's best sticking with the cheaper fluorescent ones!

Can I just say yes they are worth every penny. I have switched out every bulb in our house with LEDs and let me tell you, you can watch your energy bill get a little less hurtful to pay. They give off nice, cool light. Also, if you have any outdoor fixtures such as a lamp post or a porch light I would put these in there as well. No need to worry about leaving them on 24/7 and they dont burn out! (At least mine hasnt burned out yet). Let me tell you this though, that website that you linked had REALLY expensive prices. I suggest going to amazon.com. I bought all mine from there. I would link you to the website, but my schools network blocks amazon :( Good luck and I hope you enjoy your LEDs :D

I will suggest you to use some good Smart Bulbs, as I have one which take less power and you can also charge it and use later. The best thing is that it is a Voice Activated Bulb, you can swich it by saying vocca swith light. It is also bluetooth active you can swich it from your smartphon. I think it will be the best option for you.

You realize this thread is almost a year old don't you????? LOL Anywho I've been getting LED bulbs for my house and I found some for about $5 each for a 60W equivalent which is something like 19w or something silly like that. Dimmable too, Not bad for $5

Back
Top Bottom