Introducing The $1,000,000 Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Introducing The $1,000,000 Speaker

A one million dollar speaker? For ONE speaker? Yes, it is true. That means a measley two speaker set-up will cost you $2,000,000 and all of you out there wanting 7.1 systems are seriously screwed (not like you could fit even one of these in your house though).

The Ultimate is a rather large speaker--each one consists of six, seven-foot tall panels. Each Ultimate houses a total of forty 15-inch subwoofers, twenty-four 8-inch woofers, and massive arrays of 2-inch wide and 1-inch wide ribbon tweeters. All of this is for a single channel/speaker, double those numbers for stereo! A pair of Ultimates are nearly forty feet wide!

first i would like to say is i hate how they have "Introducing The $1,000,000 Speaker" on the link you provided going to the same page...they always do that and i fall for it every time.

second, you can set something up that would equal this for alot cheaper......a whole lot cheaper

So technically it's not really a single speaker? Because it is made out of like a hundred smaller speakers combined into one....

All I can say is goodbye neighborhood because all those subwoofers have got to be crazy...

imagin the power it would take to run that...or should i say electric bill

Can just imagine how much the neighbours would complain when playing a FPS on a console your whole street would think it was in a war zone. Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom