Intel's 'Nehalem' To Launch Sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is the cheap x58 boards will be around 200ish, and high end boards around 300 same as always. DDR3 will come down when nehalem hits though, as its tri channel, they will sell 3 stick matched sets.

i hope to get a 2.66ghz bloomfield, dfi lanparty dk X58, and 4 gigs of OCZ Reaper 1333mhz :D

how long do you guys think it will be after the release until prices come down on ddr3 and 3 stick sets come out? how long will it be until cpu coolers that support the lga1366 socket are released?

^don't get 1333, go for 1600.

I think they'll go with NXXX, although i won't be getting one for quite some time so i don't have to worry about the prices when released or the ddr3 price drop.

My head is going to friggen explode. Im getting Quad Crossfire with that 2.93ghz Nehelam at the end of the year (if predictions of future technologies are correct). What an upgrade from my Integrated Video card and Pentium 4. 24" + 19" and im going to have a friggen mind explosion.

Is it a good thing for me if it comes out sooner so the prices have time to drop?

i hope to get a 2.66ghz bloomfield, dfi lanparty dk X58, and 4 gigs of OCZ Reaper 1333mhz :D

how long do you guys think it will be after the release until prices come down on ddr3 and 3 stick sets come out? how long will it be until cpu coolers that support the lga1366 socket are released?

if it's tri-channel wouldn't you have to have like 3gb or 6gb? like 3x 1gb sticks or 6x 1gb sticks? or 3x 2gb sticks...w/e

yes sir, and i think the standard DDR3 memory will be DDR3-1066, while the extreme uses DDR-1333

im definitely getting one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom