Intel cuts electric cords with wireless power system

Status
Not open for further replies.
But all types of electromagnetic energy will react with something.
to what degree?
gamma radiation, for example, while it does occasionally react with anything, does so very rarely.
There is radiation passing right through your body right now almost as if it isn't there. not interacting, except for a rare photon now and again hitting something.
^who says wer are going to be using micro waves when we do this :) anyway
If it turns out to be viable, we'll use whatever kind of radiation is best suited to the task. That could be microwave radiation, or it could be something else.

^ that's my point, we are not necessarily going to be using that, wh knows, we may find a way to do this that none of the things i listed would effect it.

to what degree?
gamma radiation, for example, while it does occasionally react with anything, does so very rarely.
There is radiation passing right through your body right now almost as if it isn't there. not interacting, except for a rare photon now and again hitting something.
If it turns out to be viable, we'll use whatever kind of radiation is best suited to the task. That could be microwave radiation, or it could be something else.

Gamma radiation has that problem of killing you.

^and any contact with any one kills them, and any one they come into contact with. Could be a bloody mess very quickly lol. But if it did use gamma radiation, there would obviously be safety fail safes that would prevent anything of the nature hapening to personnel.

im the one arguing?
yes
and getting the last word in?
yes
im answering questions.
lol
also, u are being rude yet again which anyone can tell that u are the one arguing.
You are also arguing/debating.... That is why this thread is at 3 pages. Because some people don't agree with you or someone else.
Says the one Also, my last post was not arguing, and was not rude in any way, i was having a nice debate, you are the one that are poking rude comments in which will create an argument.
Not rude comments. Your debate like you hate to be wrong because the moment your put on the defensive you say something like "OMG OFF TOPIC". But if you want me to be rude, I'll gladly help you out.
It is childish and immature, are you either of those? if not then stop already.
Once again, let's get the last word in.
i know you did, and i do not think it needs to stop because the topic is solare panels ect, its just some people don't want to debate it friendly, they would rather argue. So it is just going to continue, so i think it should just stop.
You talk about debating fairly. But you come up with stuff about how you conducted studies without even giving a simple link, pic, or any proof that what you say is true.

it is common sense that a stream of power, in any form that it may be would be devastating to a plane, and about the highly charged clouds.
Planes don't just fly anywhere. If something like this was ever done, they wouldn't just shoot the beam down anywhere and not tell the Aviation Administrations.
Also, to provide more explanation about my other posts, as you said you want proof, im not going to provide links or articles, i will just explain it more.

PLUTO IS REAL! SCIENTIST PROVED IT. I ALSO DID A STUDY AND THIS IS WHY. BECAUSE PLUTO IS REAL. THAT'S IT.

You have to provide a source.

you know what drizzt, go ahead, say what ever you want, you are proving my point anyway. Your right, im wrong.

say what every you want,i really couldn't care less anymore.

oh can see this coming

drizzt5 said:
see, still have to get the last word in

^ that's my point, we are not necessarily going to be using that
....and?
the point is, not all radiation will interact very easily with everything.
Gamma radiation has that problem of killing you.
If that were always necessarily the case, everybody on the planet would be dead.
Sure, enough of any radiation could kill you. But then, enough water or food will kill you too.

The less frequently radiation interacts with you, the more is required to actually do some harm.

....and?
the point is, not all radiation will interact very easily with everything.

?!? huh? i was agreeing with you.

^that is what i was agreeing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom