Intel Bloomfield 2.66 GHz: First Comprehensive Evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from the xs thread prototype posted.

54909ae4b98a1c.jpg

4.4ghz superpi run. :eek:

Is it to early to say that Intel has done it again?

This is from the xs thread prototype posted.

54909ae4b98a1c.jpg

4.4ghz superpi run. :eek:

Is it to early to say that Intel has done it again?

That's what we said when we saw the GTX 260 and 280's then got amazed by the HD 4800's :D

But I think AMD is screwed... this is a hard one to beat

there out in some places. and there also like 1300 i think. either 1275 or 1075. i don't remember... but yeah its gonna be crazy. thing is the ram is coming down in price and the boards are gonna too.. but the boards aren't cheap what so ever...

there out in some places. and there also like 1300 i think. either 1275 or 1075. i don't remember... but yeah its gonna be crazy. thing is the ram is coming down in price and the boards are gonna too.. but the boards aren't cheap what so ever...

well...from those pics it seems like he got the $1075 one , which is like 3.0ghz...i think the 2.66ghz one will be around $300ish.

ram is decent price (still will be around $250-300ish for 6gb) and yea the mobos will cost a ton. all in all it'll be about $500-600ish extra for a nehalem build instead of a current Lg775 build. question is: is it worth it ?

3gb is around 110. checked it out on the egg today which is cool. also the one he got was the qx not a normal one. and the mobo's will be great i hope so i think its well worth it.

yea but i think if you're going with ddr3 you might as well get 1600 instead of 1333 or w/e it is....and 1600 is like $150 for 3gb. I want to see board prices!!!!!!!

i hope all aren't that high. i could live with a decent quality board with only 2-3 PCI-E slots, i don't need quad fire or anything so no use to have 4 (i'm sure having those extra slots is a huge jump in price that's why i mention it). hopefully they'll put out some lower-middle end boards for like $200-250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom