Hotmail POP3/SMTP settings. (Not a question...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0dge

Hiphopapotamus.
Hotmail now supports POP3 and SMTP. Effing finally!

Definately works in Europe, Japan and Oz. Not sure when they're implementing it in the US.

To setup mail client to access Windows Live Hotmail account, use the following Hotmail POP3 and SMTP configuration settings:

Incoming Server (POP3 Server): pop3.live.com
Incoming Server POP Port: 995
Incoming Server POP SSL Encryption: Yes (On or Required)

Outgoing Server (SMTP Server): smtp.live.com
Outgoing Server SMTP Port: 25
Outgoing Server Authentication: Yes (On - Use POP username and password or Hotmail credentials)
Outgoing Server TLS or SSL Secure Encrypted Connection: Yes (On or Required)

User Name: Windows Live ID (e.g. yourname@hotmail.com)
Password: password used to sign in to Hotmail or Windows Live service

Note: “Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)” check box in Outlook, Outlook Express or Windows Live Mail should not be selected.

in b4 "People still use hotmail? omfgloln00bzorz!!!ELEVEN!!!111!"

Original: Hotmail Free POP3 and SMTP Access and Server Configuration Settings My Digital Life

Oh they are... trust me... it's actually affecting our ISP
Last night I could've killed someone! We had 3 r/o PE studies and 2 strokes. For those not in medicine, thats 2 people in Baltimore City... having strokes, with no one to read their CT. And 3 people with blood possibly infiltrating their lungs (PE). We have several plans that come into play when downtime occurs... but we plan on our downtime being no more than 7 minutes

EDIT: Your Sig makes me cry... thinking of good ol times... Remember me talking to you on the phone in washinton about tokio hotel... man... sooo funny :)
"It's a dude... not a girl... why would Harper say it's a girl?????!?!??... oh wait... he's/she/s HOT!... OH WAIT... THEY SUCK!!! T O K I O HOTTEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom