HD4850 3dmark06 scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

gurusan

Golden Master
Encouraging results, especially the SM3 scores....this is at stock so if the 4850 does over 900mhz easy like the 38xx series bang for buck this is going to be an amazing buy. I've also heard rumours that after just a few weeks the 4850 price will settle down to 169 USD.

PowerColor jumps the gun, sells HD 4850

For comparison:
9800GTX
06_9800gtx_4Ghz_1.jpg

15K on a OC 4850? Sweet, especially if it sells for what they are figuring. Better performance than a 9800GTX at a third of the price...

Maybe Nvidia will take a hint and quit trying to rape everyone for all they can.

Sweet... that does beat the 9800gtx, unless ATi's driver thrives as a limiting factor like their other cards

I'm just glad i have until august to stepup. If the 280 does end up coming out at 650 and the 4870 only ends up being around 450, i'll have an excuse to get an x38 board and 2 4870s :p

Woot... After i see some gaming benchmarks and some price comparisons, I may xfire 4850's. All i know is, one of these new cards is going to be sitting in my comp by mid-july i predict.

NVIDIA cards wil still perform better in games. Benchmarks are just numbers. I really wanted to see ATI released their card next week so i can buy it for the new build for my brother if it is that cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom