has anyone heard of these guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd333

Beta member
I need someone to work on my home system, i want to setup a wireless network and include my dell laptop. I am having a problem connecting everything. I am in maryland and my friend in michigan. sent me a link to this computer service website, he said they did some stuff for him and everything worked out good.
does anyone know anything about them? I would like to know a little before i call them, i dont know a whole lot about computers and i figure this would be the place to ask
the site is
www.findacomputerguy.com

I've never heard of them and based on one web site (their own) theres no way i am going to judge either way. they look all right but i do not understand why anyone would give them money for doing things that you can do yourself.

BTW if you are here for free advertising i can tell you, you have come to the wrong place. i dont think that there is a single person here who could not do everything that service offers by themselves.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. im not advertising just shopping around, i figure this would be the best place to get information on something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom