Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warez Monster said:
root system of what?

Lol, I love when people talk outta their ass, this reminds my of some really gay 80's hacker movie where the bad guy road a skate board wherever he went and had alot of computers it was so dumb... I laughed all the way through it.

Ste said:
Lol, I love when people talk outta their ass, this reminds my of some really gay 80's hacker movie where the bad guy road a skate board wherever he went and had alot of computers it was so dumb... I laughed all the way through it.

I cant stop laughing.......lol lol lol lol lol ......

Hackers!! danm them lol! you know what they say "cant live with them but you cant shoot them either". though i know i can hack from the things im learning in tech school. I find it a waste of time and not worth 20 years in prison

Ste said:

I hope you are not talking about Hackers the movie that one of the cast is Angelina Jolie :confused: .

If it is then...oh well ..

I really like that movie i laughed a lot when the bad guy said "My name is the plague"

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I'm going to ask my brother render that movie to see it this weekend :p .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom