GTX260/280 Specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinci

In Runtime
I'm not sure if these have already been posted, but just in case. :)

GeForce GTX 280:
· 512-Bit
· 1GB GDDR3
· 240 Stream Processors
· PhysX Ready
· CUDA Technology
· PureVideo HD technology
· Full MS DirectX 10 Support
· Open GL 2.1, SLI, PCIe 2.0 Support
· 2nd gen. Unified architecture delivers 50% more gaming performance over 1st gen. through 240 shader processors

GeForce GTX 260:

· 448-Bit
· 896MB GDDR3
· 192 Stream Processors
· PhysX Ready
· CUDA Technology
· PureVideo HD technology
· Full MS DirectX 10 Support
· Open GL 2.1, SLI, PCIe 2.0 Support

What "1st Gen" are they referring to?

"The launch is scheduled for the 25th week of the year and it should take place between the 16th and 20th of June. Roy Tailor the Vice President of "The Way It's Meant to Be Played" said that Nvidia's names got a bit too complicated."

A LOT sooner than I thought. That's just around the corner.

Don't jump the gun yet alexsabree, I personally think the 4series from ati is going to give them some competition... and even if they don't from power (which i think they will), The 4870 which is equal or better then a 3870x2, will start at $245 at most according to some sources.

Don't jump the gun yet alexsabree, I personally think the 4series from ati is going to give them some competition... and even if they don't from power (which i think they will), The 4870 which is equal or better then a 3870x2, will start at $245 at most according to some sources.

Yeah each time I hear something new about one of these "next-gen" cards I inhale the information like its the truth.

I think I've switched sides 10+ times already. It's just so hard to wait, especially when you are GPU-less and have to use your laptop until you buy a replacement for the 8800gt GPU you destroyed out of pure stupidness..

so yeah, I just can't wait!! :rolleyes:

2nd gen. Unified architecture delivers 50% more gaming performance over 1st gen. through 240 shader processors
This is a little vague.
If it's 50% more than a 128 shader 8800 GTS or GTX card, or around about, then it is a little less than I was expecting.

Also, where did this information come from?

Looks like a collection of information some guy put together.. cause if it has twice as many shader processors, it should be around 2x as powerful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom