GTX 295 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
gtx 260's sli is very good dont think you need much more power then that. alltho the 295 will play crysis at 2560x1600 with playable fps!!!

Meh, crysis.... Actually now that i'm at 25x16 i actually need more than my 260s are supplying in Wrath of the Lich King. Not sustaining 60+ anymore with everything maxxed :p

heh i think 4GHz+ i7 is the only thing that can push QUAD SLI with 295's, go for it veedub!

its the only thing that will push een the 8 series to there limits we thought that we didnt have a cpu botle neck but some guy on youtube playing gta4 max at 1680x1050 with a core i7 and 8800gt's in sli is getting 65fps. so by the looks of thigns we had quite a big cpu bottle neck.

My mate sent back his 4870x2 the other day as it was still under rma and went and brought one of these today.

I wont be touching the 295 with a 10 foot pole. I refuse to spend 200+ on a waterblock. Not to mention that quad sli, and the sammich cards almost never have the driver support they deserve until after they are outdated. I'll hold out until the 40nm cards come out and go triple on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom