GTX 285 and GTX 295: Final Specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCC 2.11 allows me full fan control.

fancontrolce0.png

lol i dont get access to ATI Overdrive n im using a 6pin to 8pin adapter lol. I guess im stuck with RivaTuner.

The developers of Crysis should be hung. That freaking game brought the GTX 295 down to its knees!

But looking at the other (REAL) games, GTX 295 owns every current card on the market.

The developers of Crysis should be hung. That freaking game brought the GTX 295 down to its knees!

But looking at the other (REAL) games, GTX 295 owns every current card on the market.

Crysis, everything setting on Very High, no AA, no Vsync, native 1680x1050; i get 30-40 fps average. Patch 1.21.

Crysis Warhead, most settings on Very High, Shadows on Mainstream, no AA, no Vsync, native 1680x1050; i get 21-32 fps. Unpatched.

conclusion: I get better fps average then Crysis even though Crysis Warhead has a better optimized CryEngine2 and better looking.

Lol DeadSpace got raped by this card.... 2560x1600 with AA at 115fps MINIMUM and 170 AVERAGE.

Core Clock 576
Shader Clock 1242
Stream Processor 216
OpenGL 2.1
RAMDAC 400 MHz
DirectX Version DirectX 10

If R800 supports DX11 then Nvidia should seriously get cracking. Unless they want another fiasco on their hands, like the release of the 4800 series.

If R800 supports DX11 then Nvidia should seriously get cracking. Unless they want another fiasco on their hands, like the release of the 4800 series.

wouldnt do anything dx11 wont be out for another year so. its all good really. imo they will be dx11 compliant but who says they will be powerfull enough to even run dx11 games at nice speeds? once it is fully implimented. imo ati adopting dx11 now doesnt mean much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom