GTX 285 and GTX 295: Final Specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i do.. and mine ran 58c all the time... so whats this about heat ;)

you want real heat... pick up a 4850!!! LOL

um, because u must of had it watercooled? I'M TALKING ABOUT OLD SCHOOL AIR THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

oh n Nos, it looks like the MX-2 did the trick or it's just all this cold weather from the rain, but my HD 3870 x2 is now 40 C idle, 66 n up C load. So all n all, the MX-2 brought down the temp 3-5 C then the stock thermal compound did.

um, because u must of had it watercooled? I'M TALKING ABOUT OLD SCHOOL AIR THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

oh n Nos, it looks like the MX-2 did the trick or it's just all this cold weather from the rain, but my HD 3870 x2 is now 40 C idle, 66 n up C load. So all n all, the MX-2 brought down the temp 3-5 C then the stock thermal compound did.

nope.. only card i ever watercooled was my 260

Anyone know if the GTX 295 will be dual PCB like the GX2 or will it be one PCB like ATI's X2's?

Pics and benchmarks of it are already out.

http://en.expreview.com/2008/12/16/geforce-gtx295-and-hd4870-x2-who-is-better.html#more-1646

Why does the gtx295 have lower mem bandwidth than the 285? Its a dual gpu card. It should have more.

Its a dual gpu card, the mem bandwidth is lowered to allow the card to run cooler.

the number one issue with this is will be:

Heat!

remember the 9800GX2?

Its not as hot as you think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom