GT 300 Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sure that the 6GB will not be for the gaming cards, that's most likely for the workstation/tesla cards. i'm thinking 1.5gb and 3gb will be for the gaming cards :D

That sounds about right but maybe there will also be a dual card like a gtx395 with 6GB total ram.

I don't know why everyone always get so worked up about pre-launch speculation and pre-launch specs. Until official reviews are out, I wouldn't bother getting my hopes up for all of this; I don't believe there has been a generation where the gpus have actually matched everyones' hopes.

Until this thing is on your desk and the performance is fitting what you would expect from these specs, calm down.

I don't know why everyone always get so worked up about pre-launch speculation and pre-launch specs. Until official reviews are out, I wouldn't bother getting my hopes up for all of this; I don't believe there has been a generation where the gpus have actually matched everyones' hopes.

Until this thing is on your desk and the performance is fitting what you would expect from these specs, calm down.

nvidia confirmed these specs,

AnandTech: NVIDIA's Fermi: Architected for Tesla, 3 Billion Transistors in 2010

They didn't necessarily confirm them to be in the "GTX380". This could very well be an absurdly beefed up workstation card with the leftovers being designated the GTX380. My point was that until we actually see some hard numbers on working hardware dubbed to be the GTX380 in the hands of a third party source, I think a lot of this "praise" is premature.

They didn't necessarily confirm them to be in the "GTX380". This could very well be an absurdly beefed up workstation card with the leftovers being designated the GTX380. My point was that until we actually see some hard numbers on working hardware dubbed to be the GTX380 in the hands of a third party source, I think a lot of this "praise" is premature.

praise?

The 8800gtx was everything it was speculated to be and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom