* 384-bit memory interface
* 512 shader cores [renamed into CUDA Cores]
* 32 CUDA cores per Shader Cluster
* 1MB L1 cache memory [divided into 16KB Cache - Shared Memory]
* 768KB L2 unified cache memory
* Up to 6GB GDDR5 memory
* Half Speed IEEE 754 Double Precision

Source,

nVidia GT300's Fermi architecture unveiled: 512 cores, up to 6GB GDDR5 - Bright Side Of News*

If this is true, then it looks like nvidia might have 1 upped ati's 5870 :D

also turns out the rumours of bad yeilds have been sourced from an amd marketing team... i was reading it over erlier with wildside. fudzilla is very confident that the gt300 will be faster and possibly cheaper, and will be oult late november at worst. also its new codename is gf100 for geforce fermi 100

Yeah i read that. Pretty cool.

EDIT:
also turns out the rumours of bad yeilds have been sourced from an amd marketing team... i was reading it over erlier with wildside. fudzilla is very confident that the gt300 will be faster and possibly cheaper, and will be oult late november at worst.

Now that would be amazing.

Amazing wouldn't even describe it.

I have learned to wait and see the actual product before I believe the hype... especially with Nvidia and ATI.

Second, Nvidia has never sold their cards cheap. Period.

I do hope this card is as great as they say, but even if it is it will be outrageously expensive.

If this thing can beat my tri-sli numbers i may have to pick one up just for simplicity. Also power savings would be nice. 900w power draw at the wall at full load kinda sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom