Genius TV for gamers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem with this I can see with this technology is that of sound, if you are playing a game that has a story you are trying to follow or even during normal gameplay conflicting with that of the other program, Great idea though.

Nice point I don't think I ever thought of that. Wonder if they will figure something out. Maybe headsets and glasses... Even then it is starting to be a bit much to watch tv like that I am not dure I would want all that on every time I watched tv.

I tend to deal with the sound thing for the most part; I cant wear my glasses all the the time due to a skin condition, though I run a couple monitors;{ Im far sited so that works, tv wise im a remote junkie so I can just listen most the time, its an interesting idea,}

Imagine the devide between hockey and and talk shows, im not so ignorent to realize there is no gap.

no dice. wearign pants is hard enough and I won't go to the doc to get my eyes checked for normal vision haha. liek heck imma wear glasses to game.

cool idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom