Geforce 7900gtx?? and other tech facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonanse

Baseband Member
my friend wants to buy the 7900gtx but i told him is it a waste a money and he should stick with his 6800 until directx 10 comes out and vista is in full scale lanuch. The only reason i have the 7900 gt is i been stuck with my radeon pci 9250 and it's been holding me back and not letting me getting the full use out of my monitor and it is my last xp computer so why not?. I might even be wrong in buying this card buy saying this but would that card be too much and a waste of money, his totally cost for his rig is 4,000$+, i spent 800$+ and took out some stuff that i upgrade my old dell with and put it in here, and i found the moniter.You can't blame him for wanting high frame rates liek everyother gamer but some plp will go more crazy over fps than others. tell me your thoughts

I also heard that your eyes run at 25 fps below that will lag and above will just make it smoother.

Also i heard there are glares because the sun or a light source run at 85 hz and if you have below then that the worst the glare is and 90 or above you will never see a glare

i'm not sure on those facts but the first one seems to work i don't have the money for that good enought montier yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom