Game Booster, just like AMD Fusion for Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
Game Booster | Better Play Experience | Game Accelerator

in a nutshell, this Game Booster is just like the utility that AMD came up, AMD Fusion. It temporary shuts down anything background processes, services, etc that is not needed for gaming and frees up ur system for better performance overall.

The best part. It's 100% free and safe!

and yes it works for Intel and AMD processors!

from my personal experience from using AMD Fusion for Gaming utility, i recieve boost performances in, i believe, most of my games. Crysis and Crysis Warhead not so much.

give it a try guys and share ur experiences with this Game Booster. I'm going to give it a try.

UPDATE:

Game Booster is in beta 2 stage, for the reminder. AMD Fusion for Gaming utility is already released and final.

What's it like with Vista?

The main reason why i rolled back to Xp was that my game performance was **** poor under vista.

|MG| Game Booster Beta 4

Requires: Win 2K/03/XP/Vista

iobitgamebooster.jpg

Rating: 4.63 (760 votes)

I've tested this while running 3dmark and the score goes up by very little...but i bet its better during gaming...especially crysis, since it takes up alot of cpu and ram usaage for me.

So does this and AMD Fusion simply stop unnecessary processes? My CPU/RAM is already overclocked and don't want to try a utility if it messes with voltages and clock speeds...

i dont think it messes around with voltages and clock speeds, it just closes all un necessary programs while your running a game.

It says "and intensifying processor performance" which is what I am worried about. I don't want it to attempt to overclock my processor more than it is and cause a problem.

Anyone know if this works well on already overclocked systems?

Does this thing disable security programs? I wouldn't want that when gaming online.

Does this thing disable security programs? I wouldn't want that when gaming online.

i presume it does. AMD Fusion for Gaming utility does shut down my Windows Firewall. However, u have the option to create ur own profile and choose what processes, services, to shut down and make it so it does not shut down ur Anti-virus problems, securities, etc.

if u guys are going to use the Game Booster, use Beta 4, as Trottor has posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom