Free Cell Phone Headsets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea....I was just reading that and immediately thought of you. How much would it be to ship to the UK?

Mike said it
Get yours today and help promote hands-free talking for drivers!!!

Is shipping included? Is this a hoax??

Mr. I'm leaving TF for good because I can't handle being a Mod and a programmer??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(Please don't ban me..:))

Well now...... :)
How can we prune this one?!?! ;)
It's all good now cause now I'm just an ol' fashion geek.....
You need to pay for shipping. It's like $3.24 or something like that.

mikesgroovin said:
Well now...... :)
How can we prune this one?!?! ;)
It's all good now cause now I'm just an ol' fashion geek.....
You need to pay for shipping. It's like $3.24 or something like that.

Cool Beans, thanks for the tip!!!

Got mine today. It's a motorola ear plug with the mic that hangs down and can be clipped. It's the first on the list @ http://www.freeheadset.org/view_phone.php?PHONE_ID=1263&BRAND_ID=NEX
They didn't have the wrap-around styles when I ordered or else I would've ordered one of those. Either way...they are all the same price.
The enlarged picture is a little different. Mine actually has a motorolla logo with the plug looking a little more modern than the "less plain" model that they actually show. The sound and mic quality is great! And it was a total of $3.52. Not bad.....

damn...wel im feeling jipped right now :(

Would this be considered racist :p

JK!

mikesgroovin said:
Got mine today. It's a motorola ear plug with the mic that hangs down and can be clipped. It's the first on the list @

Mike not to dampen your mood, I don't know about the UK, but here in the US, most of the new cell phones already come with a model just like the one you described. The past 2 phones I've bought came w/ one in the box already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom