finger nail size harddrives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanlopez4550

In Runtime
how awesome is that gonna make cellphones!

i say that but at the same time i dont like the idea of my ipod being worthless

integrated cell phone music player doesnt seem write... seems like it would be WAY to much of a pain in the *** as in interface

unless that is they turned an ipod into a phone instead of vice versa... i get interference with my phone near my ipod anyways!

*right not write

motorola already has a phone with itunes and sony has a walkman phone.

and what difference does it make if your ipod turned into a phone instead of your phone turning into an ipod?

samsung already has a phone with a 4gig hd which is pretty much how much the small ipods can hold.

so what

who said it has to be 2 ounces and an inch tall

im saying if it was made like a phone with music it would suck and DOES SUCk

i hate those sony walkman phones and the rohk or what ever its called. i and a lot of poeple im just saying that if apple made something like that... it would be way cooler than if sony did

and its a PHONE and an MP3 player... THE ONLY THING THAT PEOPLE CARE ABOUT IS HOW COOL THEY ARE!!!!!!! just walk through nyc

ryanlopez4550 said:
so what........

and its a PHONE and an MP3 player... THE ONLY THING THAT PEOPLE CARE ABOUT IS HOW COOL THEY ARE!!!!!!! just walk through nyc

I think i care equally about how well it works too many of the new gdgets they are comming out with has gliches because thy are pumping them out without the proper testing.

So if it work well and looks moderately kool then that's for me.

Uh-OhH if i might say so, seek knowledge and u shall surely grow. There's always a positive side to every situation.
http://tech-guru.blogspot.com/2005/11/get-reporo-get-shopping-on-your-cell.html

Wow u ever think of the ppl that can only AFFORD either a cell phone or a MP3 player! Or maybe they dont want to carry two things around... i do it and its annoying but i dont want those stupid ipod phones because personally... I HATE IPODS. ppl have got to realize taht their are better products out there and apple is rippin u off (especially with their nano).... here u go... THE REAL FACTS http://www.mobilityguru.com/2006/04/04/who_designed_this_crap/

Walk walk walk walk... *crunch* woops, what was that?

Oh ****, I just killed my 100gig.. lol

meefle said:
Wow u ever think of the ppl that can only AFFORD either a cell phone or a MP3 player! Or maybe they dont want to carry two things around... i do it and its annoying but i dont want those stupid ipod phones because personally... I HATE IPODS. ppl have got to realize taht their are better products out there and apple is rippin u off (especially with their nano).... here u go... THE REAL FACTS http://www.mobilityguru.com/2006/04/04/who_designed_this_crap/

The iPod is the leading MP3 player. I haven't seen one yet that comes even close. But I'll try to read that article when I get home this afternoon.

I also hate iPods. They are just like MS they had a better marketing scheme than the others. That's the reason they are so popular. I personally have a Nextel i870 and love it. 1bg memory card to hold 100+ songs. I don't have to carry two items around,just one that does it all. Phone, MP3, internet, walkie talkie.

I agree that I don't want my iPod to become worthless with the rise of MP3 playing cellphones w/ Harddrives the size of a finger nail. I actually love my iPod - I don't need it to walk around feeling "cool" all day. It just happens to be convenient, reliable, and the most use-friendly option out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom