Dragon Naturally Speaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use it, but I use the one with Office 2003 and it takes a lot of practice. I would assume the same with dragon software.

I dunno, the new version of Dragon Naturally Speaking claims to need zero training. That's why I was interested, because I've used old version and I never had the patience.

mossygiraffe said:
I dunno, the new version of Dragon Naturally Speaking claims to need zero training. That's why I was interested, because I've used old version and I never had the patience.

Oh I didn't know that, with the one that install with office you have to practice. But that's pretty neat what Dragon did, they must have a huge database to be able to be 99% accurate. To bad there isn't a trial version though. I would really like to try it out before I buy.

Actually I did pick up a copy last night and installed it, and it did indeed work straight out of the box. It's still not magic, you still have to go in now and then and correct it, but I'm pretty impressed. I don't think I'll use it for everything (you can), but I'll definitely use it. I wish they'd had a try before you buy too, but now that I bought I feel I got my $100 worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom