Does this website seem legitimate?

sakxox

Beta member
easyelectronicstore.com

They claim to sell the iPhone 5 32GB for as little as £350, and macbooks for as little as £300. Can this really be legit? The site was only created 4 days ago so there are no reviews and little information online. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Yeah if it was only made four days ago I wouldn't trust it.

As the saying goes, if it is to good to be true, it is.

Trust it if you want. But I wouldn't.

Yeah i definitely wouldn't trust a newer website. It could have been possible that they could have had a website shutdown and now they have created a new one. I would definitely not trust it.

If you have to question it's legitimacy on the internet, it's probably best to stay away.. There are plenty of ways that sites can be verified as legit.

As per my view it is hard to trust a newly developed site.

SSL Certificates, User reviews are some basis to decide for a site, if it is legit or not?

I didn't visit the site because other people said it was sketchy.... but the currency is in pounds (which is twice the US$) so honestly, the prices aren't even cheap. I'd just stick with something more trustworthy to be safe, like Best Buy.

The have a uk address of 31 bradstock road, london. This is a house and not a business location, the uk contact number is a mobile\cell number. Therefore I would not buy from them, they are most likely selling refurbished goods, or it is a scam. It is possible that they could be part of a dropshipping scheme and are basically on commision for each sale and dont own their stock. But either way I would not buy from them.

Back
Top Bottom