Digital TV Switch Looms and Millions Still Unprepared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, but in some areas things are still screwed up, considering the boxs in central KY don't pick up half the broadcasted channels because they are well... using the wrong type of freq for there number... IMO, leave the **** alone, jesus.

Sorry guys, but in some areas things are still screwed up, considering the boxs in central KY don't pick up half the broadcasted channels because they are well... using the wrong type of freq for there number... IMO, leave the **** alone, jesus.

They've had how long to fix this now though? If they're using the wrong frequency...change it to the right one? They've had a lot of time to prepare of the switch and get things working...

That is the issue, they can not, by law switch it as that is what the FCC gave them permission to broadcast on. Channels that should and can only broadcast on a high freq are broadcasting on a really low one, and the box won't pick it up, and vice versa, people have had that issue for a long time, and it is well known, and is happening in quite a few areas. Not the stations fault or the end user, more or less, the FCC has screwed up.

Considering that TV has been turn to nothing but rubbish over the years, I am sure there is a good reason why every one is not make the switch.

There is only so many games shows and reality tv shows that i can put iup with.

Considering that TV has been turn to nothing but rubbish over the years, I am sure there is a good reason why every one is not make the switch.

There is only so many games shows and reality tv shows that i can put iup with.

It's kind of funny you mention this. I basically only watch 3-4 channels anymore. I can only really stand to watch like 3 network channels. My viewing mostly consists of g4, BBC, fox and WB for a couple shows. ABC, CBS and NBC are nothing but crap anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom