dell's XPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariqadkhan

In Runtime
wat do u all think about Dell's XPS laptop ?
i think price is way to high but i like its design and its power.

I hate dells period. Their prices are way to hight for most if not all of their products. Also you never no what you get, i'd rather build the comp myself so i know what i'm putting in it.

the laptops are good i am tired of u bandwagon assholes.dell sucks for desktops but for laptops they have good set ups.well known members like HIM have a dell laptop and he does not complain.

i agree with you, dell do make some great laptops, i have the inspiron 9300 and i have no complaints wat so ever. the 9300 is much cheaper than the xps and u get basically the same thing.

yeah i did go with the 9300, the xps i cudnt afford. the 9300 is also almost 9lbs. but cant complain, it works like a gem. perfect performance and smooth and stable. one problem is that the touchpad is abit unreponsive at first, bbut can be adjusted to suit you.

i have a 17inch truelife, 512mb ram, ati mobility x300 128mb, 80gb, 1.73GHZ pentium M and dvd burner, wireless card. i am very much plaesed with this laptop. i also have a bluetooth idicator next to the power button and i dont have bluetooth. didnt like that, but i will be getting a bluetooth card soon that problem will be gone soon.

i would recommed this laptop as a desktop replacement, its fantastic!

The problem I have with really really big laptops is that it defeats the purpose of being portable. Would you carry around a 9 lb. machine to the airport? I wouldn't. But maybe you could play games aroudn the house, for a change of scenery.

Don't diss any type of company that makes laptops. I'd like to point out that it's kinda diffcult to build a decent laptop from off the shelf parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom