CRM Software for Solution Providers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TampaExec

Beta member
Little feedback requested:

I've worked for computer integrators for the last 16 years and decided to start my own business. I know from working at at resellers that one of the biggest problems we face is lack of communication and integration of our data accross our departments (sales, service, inventory, etc..). I hooked up with a programmer and Im' thinking of creating a small business management/CRM package made specifically for computer integrators, dealers, ISV's, etc.

I believe the key is not only providing the basic functions like sales and service, but more specific functions like project management, contracts, billing, etc. Make it real inexpesive for companys around the 10 to 100 empl. range.

A. Think there would be a market for that kind of product?
B. Any suggestion for features?
C. Any current products you know of?
D. Other?

Thanks for any feedback,

Don

By all means, try to do it better and cheaper that what is out there... but I heard/seen 'salesforce.com' is pretty good?

Have not really used it, so I don't know the pros/cons, but I think its pretty sweet.

should be hard to beat, but doesn't mean it can't

good luck

I just implemented M$ CRM. And let me just say it is pretty sweet. It took just a little training session with the employees and the love it.... Just make it very user friendly and Good luck.

M$ CRM is pretty expensive when you consider you need a full compliment of MS products for it to work (Exchange, Server, etc.). We are making our 100 web/browser based with the option of ASP. Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming.

We have managed to run it minus the exchange server, what a tapdance around the bushes that was.....lol microsoft also has CRM that goes with outlook 2k3.

And tech republic has a nice small access db that you can download for this purpose (i do believe) might want to take a look for some ideas.......

Thanks, I appreciate the heads up and feedback. If you can think of anything you'd like to add, please do so! We need as much info on current products and ideas as possible. BTW, would you think $2,495 would be a good starting price for a 5-user license? that includes all modules, including sales, service, project and inventory management. Integrated billing, messaging, knowledge base, automated workflow, integration with Outlook and much more also included, SQL database. You may need more info to give a difinitive answer, but would that sound fairly competitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom