Could you please check this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexor

Baseband Member
I have problem with the speed of my internet connection and I have try lot of programs and technique I read from different forums but I still don't satisfy with the result.

Till accedentally I found a site offering a new technology for free and promissing to increase my internet connection into 2MBPS and chance to earn. But the problem is the system is on its beta test period and will be lunch on the first day of october.

Could you please review it and tell me your comment about this program or technology.

Click here to review

Wow! that seems AWSOME!....yet to good to be true, so I feel its probibly not. How would a peace of software take your old 56k(5.7kps) modem and some how transform it into a 2mb connection? seems impossible to me. Now from what I've come to understand most internet speed up soft just alters your internet settings giving your a slight boost in speed that you can notice...maybe. It says that this service is free to the first 80million users... so its not free at all (i do think 80mill is a lot of people mind you) If you look threw the link at how you can make '£10, 000' per month by signing up other people and who they sign up blah blah shady! This seems way way to...just plan wrong IMO. The only reason I could say to sign up would be to setup a phone line for a month with an old box and watch you get paid as the 'benefits' section falls threw in what it outlines. Seems shady and there garenteeing No Spam/No viruses/100% up time and so on. All I have to say is if this was real you could probibly go download a better prog from sourceforge.net :)

Hey thanks for that comment, me too i am doubtful about it, that is why I am asking people here.

That is Impossible, I am pretty sure that is some sort of scam/lie. Goodluck I might be wrong though

On the issue of scam I don't want to argue with you, but on my oppinion since joining is free I don't think it is scam.

Thank you for the comment, well now I think you're right it's one way of collecting an email.

Because I make inquire on them and their autoresponse email me that they will reply me with in 72 hours but until now I don't receive any word from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom