Core i5 750 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Intel will start to loose some i7 revenue from gamers because of this. I want to see how they compare oc'ed too.

Eric, the 8-core processor isn't for servers? I thought the i9 might be for servers.

Not exactly.

This way they'll gain a lot more revenue if a person wanted the i7 that badly. This way, Intel will have only two or three i7 CPU's, each being at least $500. (i7 950, 965, and 975)

^ well you had better get the i7 920 now while it is still cheap. because intel is going to discontinue it soon after LGA 1156 launch.

^ well you had better get the i7 920 now while it is still cheap. because intel is going to discontinue it soon after LGA 1156 launch.

Hmm, I'm still debating whether to wait, or pick one up. I kinda wanna wait to see how much the i9's go for and see if the i7 prices drop due to the i9's, or if they are in a reasonable price range I might buy one of those. I can get the 920 from Microcenter for $200, anyone think I should do that before they discontinue them?

^ That's what I was going to do, thought I was just going to get a processor or motherboard, then thought why not get both. But with some persuasion I decided to wait until the new stuff comes out ;) (err... if the parents let me that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom