company claims to have generator with more than 100% efficiency

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhhhhh apokalipse don't ye forget about perpetual motion, which clearly states a minimum of 100% efficiency. of course this si also in theory.

whoops, sorry about that apokalipse seems i should've studied more but it was late and i didn't have time for reading(lol). anyways i have seen a perpetual motion device on recket power lol,but thats a cartoon but if anything this generator they speak of would be running on the principles of perpetual motion. am I right i am just trying to see if im as smart as you lol.

TheEnd187 said:
whoops, sorry about that apokalipse seems i should've studied more but it was late and i didn't have time for reading(lol). anyways i have seen a perpetual motion device on recket power lol,but thats a cartoon but if anything this generator they speak of would be running on the principles of perpetual motion. am I right i am just trying to see if im as smart as you lol.
not necessarily. a generator just converts energy from one form to another. (usually to electrical)
and no generator has been 100% efficient.

he wasn't pregnant he had his twin brother inside of him i think it was called fetue infetus or something i saw it on tv it was disgusting

they said that the universities cept their mouths shut. if they knew about this wouldnt they be running out into the streets screaming FREE ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111shift1111!!!!!!!one
or something. nobody in their right mind would keep this secret.

Lol This reminds me of the scandal around the two scientists that made cold fusion turned out there super computer that calculated the reaction had an error so that the actual result was only half of what it showed. They claimed they could make energy with 140% efficiency in a test tube and claimed it would solve all world problems.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom