yzmxer608

Fully Optimized
Cooler Master is releasing a second version of the CM 690 case:
2v3kk0y.jpg

asdnh.jpg

132661d1260550405-cooler-master-690-club-ad.jpg

132662d1260550405-cooler-master-690-club-sata-dock.jpg

CM690 II

Doesn't look too bad, but I'm fine with my normal cm 690 for now.

I like mine. The changes do look cool, all black I really like.

The sata hdd bay is pretty cool for quick changes, the holes for wire managment seem pretty nice, and the look of the hd bay is cleaner imo than the first. Wonder if they took out that diamond plastic honey comb shape on the top and front panel. I actually just cut mine out, it was a big air flow blocker.

Edit: posted the same time as me James :p. Probably not, theres nothing wrong with the original. Only other mod besides cutting out that pastic pattern, cutting out the metal mesh on the fan mounting spots (also cutting the bottom somewhat where the psu mounts so that can get better air) would be to paint it black, which I can do in the future.

Yeah, you can stop and take a look at what you made instead of it coming that way (it is more convinient though ;)). I'll post pics somehwere when it's all done, just not sure where (is a new topic appropriate?).

Yeah, I like that the mobo tray hole right next to the psu is bigger. My CM 850W real power pro is so long, it's really hard to get all of them jammed through there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom