BTX form factor from Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

jord4952

Baseband Member
I read about it in an article from a PC magazine (dont remember wich one) but its about another form factor created by intel called BTX...anyone heard of it?...the design( from what i can recall) is supposed to allow better air flow through the system, thus creating cooler temps. Intel is supposed to debut this form factor sometime within the next year or so. I hope its not a fad like the XTX was...BTX looked pretty cool (no pun intended)

ya.the bestbuy i work at has had gateway with btx in it for about 3 months or so.pretty cool stuff.(no pun intended either). ; /

~Corey

BTX is a good design idea and does look very cool, but its uptake has been slower then expected and many form factor's have failed before:( :rolleyes:

Those gateways with BTX form factor where pieces of crap. They lasted on the market for about 3 weeks. Faulty design I suppose by gateway, but I mean gateway isn't known for their inovative designs either.. BTX is a great idea though.

umm actually we just got in the new BTX form factors in at my work...the 825gm's.so ya...and they are actually better than alot of the sonys and hp's we carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom