ASUS Maximus III Gene Motherboard - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > New Technology and Products
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

Send a message via ICQ to Osiris Send a message via AIM to Osiris Send a message via MSN to Osiris Send a message via Yahoo to Osiris
Default ASUS Maximus III Gene Motherboard

ASUS Maximus III Gene Motherboard

If you are in the market for a new motherboard, I highly recommend you read our evaluation of the ASUS Maximus III Gene.

Simply put, I really enjoyed working with this board. I'm not generally a huge fan of the smaller boards, but I have to say this board impressed me from start to finish. Everything worked flawlessly and easily. From the unboxing to setting up the system to OS installation were all a breeze. It was as perfect a computing experience as I can remember.