Archos AV420 PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

number9ine

Beta member
Hey, I'm new here so hello all.
Does anyone have an Archos AV420 and if so what do you like/dislike about it?
That is what I am leaning towards. Can you hook it up to an external output to watch the divx files you have stored on it on your tv? That would be nice. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

The archo's suck. My friend wasted 500 bucks on that pos and the sound is horrible. Go buy yourself a 7.1 inch screen portable dvd player(300) and a dvd burner(70) and go download some movies for free (0) from www.bittorrent.com

I suggest that you get the Creative labs one. They have one of the best digital sound and is worth it. Forget Archos it's a piece of trash. GeckoEcho421 jus wanted to let you know that telling someone how to do something illegal is not permited on this forum.

GeckoEcho421 said:
The archo's suck. My friend wasted 500 bucks on that pos and the sound is horrible. Go buy yourself a 7.1 inch screen portable dvd player(300) and a dvd burner(70) and go download some movies for free (0) from www.bittorrent.com

Hi, you mentioned bittorrent and downloading files throught this. My first post ever on t.f. was a crack for NAV 2005 lol. But anyways I don't think you're allowed to promote people to download files via Bittorrent. Thank you.

so the archos sucks? I may change my mind based on your opinions, but what would you suggest I choose?

Pavlyk said:
But anyways I don't think you're allowed to promote people to download files via Bittorrent. Thank you.

Clarification: perfectly fine to promote downloading torrents that are legal...like a LINUX DISTRO for instance...often faster to get 'em off torrents as opposed to random FTP mirrors).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom