Apple iTouch... worth it? and... next generation/price drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add another 40 or 50 gig and I would buy one... I like the idea, just not enough storage...

exactly... the 32 is just about barely enough... but its much to expensive just at the moment, so im gonna wait i think...

and thanks for recommending meebo... maybe one of the guys who have the itouches in this thread can try it and let me know if it works?

great, thanks... lemme know what happens... :)
id assume the itouch has the same capabilities as the iphone in that sense, so if one can do it... then the other ought to... well see... again, thanx - RK

Lets see, ipod classic, way better battery life, 160gb, and cheaper. Are you guys losing your marbles? And I got way over 20gb of music that thing would be filled by like the letter d. hahahahaha

i get better battery life over my ipod video... i can get up to 12 or so hours of music on my ipod touch and i couldn't get over 6-8 on my ipod classic. and also meebo works, just tried it out. :D

AWESOME :D

and harnar... thanks, but pardon me if i take the word of the guys who own the item in question over speculation... : /

and yea, the capacity was brought up... and i wanna wait till the price drops to get a 32, which should be big enough for me :)

thanks again guys - RK

teh battery life on my touch is like.. 24-26 hours. without sweat. and I dont need all that space, and I love the way it looks. Plus good big video. great for long car rides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom