Anyone have a 3D Tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should really listen to me more.

Eizo Intros its First 3D Monitor that Allows Naked Eye 3D Viewing - techPowerUp! Forums

The 12 grand price and link is further in the thread. Also, if you have doubts about the price then read more into the thread. They explain why.

As to the plasma, been in way to arguments over that so im not even going to bother. Ill just leave it with, plasma is junk..nuff said.

I dont even really want to talk on the 3D BS. It was junk the last 2 times and needs to die like the ******* child that it is. If i mention anything about TVs, it isnt about 3D at all (like LED LCDs) because i could care less about 3D performance. The only reason i mentioned it was to say the technology is already around.

I do agree with projectors pwn and i wish i could afford a 1080p one.

PP, Don't be so ridiculous and ignorant.

Plasma is not junk. In no way is it junk. Have you read any in depth professional reviews of Plasmas recently with real calibration tests, as well as color levels and black level testing using high-tech equipment ?

Clearly not, or you would see they can still hold there own.

They have inherent benefits over LCD. Like i said before, I'm not just being bias. I don't like plasmas, i don't like the thought of permanent burn in and they are generally bigger and uglier. But that is me, and i have seen some amazing Plasma screen set ups with incredible picture quality.

As for 3D, well that is highly subjective. I like it for games, less so for movies, and definitely not for TV at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom