Is anybody using toshiba notebooks/laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny, your sig doesn't suggest you have any trouble finding toshiba laptops. now we have strict rules about advertising and it is hard to sift through spammers. simple question. why are you asking? i can't tell from the site in your sig however it's clear that you have some relation to the company. if you are asking what you should retail then ask directly. if you are spamming then your membership is short lived

I just researching on models of laptops

nitestick said:
funny, your sig doesn't suggest you have any trouble finding toshiba laptops. now we have strict rules about advertising and it is hard to sift through spammers. simple question. why are you asking? i can't tell from the site in your sig however it's clear that you have some relation to the company. if you are asking what you should retail then ask directly. if you are spamming then your membership is short lived

Please don't consider as a spam. I just am researching on models of laptops of Toshiba. I want to know which one is most popular. ThatÂ’s it. For that research I need your help. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom