Antec Six Hundred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
Antec's latest Hundred case, but do we really need another?

Antec's designers have been dilligently plugging away at new case designs, but ever since they released the Nine hundred there's been something fishy.

The Nine Hundred Two, the slightly extended Twelve Hundred, the Two Hundred and the Three hundred - they're all eerily similar.
So too is the Six Hundred, a big tradeoff from the larger cases but not exactly as cut-down as the lower cases.
While it's pretty unimaginative, the price of $115 AUD is pretty tempting, so jump into the gallery of pics to see a lot more of the case - and check out a full review in an upcoming Issue of Atomic.

ImageResizer.ashx

ImageResizer.ashx

ImageResizer.ashx

ImageResizer.ashx

ImageResizer.ashx

ImageResizer.ashx

Click here to see more photos

Source: AtomicPC.com

antec needs to stop dragging out the hundred series... they all look pretty much the same to me, they just change the outside a little each time

They're all different sizes.

The 2 nd 600 have a hot swap HD port inthe front.

Not really, no. Other than the hot swappable port they are pretty much the same. I have owned all three, the 300, 900, and now 1200. The 300 and 900 are the same size inside.

Not really, no. Other than the hot swappable port they are pretty much the same. I have owned all three, the 300, 900, and now 1200. The 300 and 900 are the same size inside.

my gawd, I can't believe you tried out that many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom