Antec Lanboy AIR Chassis Poses for the Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat.Clown

I don't overclock
antec_lanboyair_02.jpg

Equipped with two USB 2.0 and one eSATA port, the cool looking Lanboy AIR case features two 120mm blue LED fans on the front panel, one 120mm TriCool fan on the rear panel, and two 120mm fans working for the graphics card. Additionally, you may install up to seven more fans for the CPU, hard drive and top of the case to get enhanced cooling performance. It also packs as many as nine drive bays, and eight expansion slots for 3-way SLI configurations, supporting Mini-ITX, microATX as well as standard ATX motherboards.
Antec Lanboy AIR case is said to be showcased at CES in January and become available later for €200 ($299).
sure is a lot of holes..... with a side of dust problems? :silly:

I counted 8 fans from the pictures
looks like it supports total of 12 120mm fans from the packaging label

click on "is said to" link in the article if you would like to see even more pictures.

Enjoy the pictures

antec_lanboyair_01.jpg

antec_lanboyair_05.jpg

antec_lanboyair_07.jpg

antec_lanboyair_06.jpg

antec_lanboyair_10.jpg

antec_lanboyair_11.jpg

antec_lanboyair_12.jpg

antec_lanboyair_04.jpg

source: Antec Lanboy AIR Chassis Poses for the Camera - Expreview.com

Hard drive bay fans are pretty cool, direct in and out airflow. I don't like all of the plastic, or how it has those bars going around the top, almost looks cheap or childish imo. Would be better if it had more metal and didn't have as many of those weird bar cut out areas.

Hard drive bay fans are pretty cool, direct in and out airflow. I don't like all of the plastic, or how it has those bars going around the top, almost looks cheap or childish imo. Would be better if it had more metal and didn't have as many of those weird bar cut out areas.

I agree 100% with you yzmxer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom