Alienware Curved Monitor + Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i havnt. And yes there very expensive. But owell... thats just like anything. You could customize a ford to be faster than an Aston Martin for half the cost, but still you get the Aston.

Alienware isn't a bad company but holy crap are they overpriced. Aren't they owned by Dell now?

not to mention there are limited choices for parts in your alienware PC. I've built a couple for fun (never bought em) and no matter what you do you always end up with at least 1 or two things that you don't want. The motherboard choise in particular is quite lame and restricted.

Yeah they run good sure. You can build much better, more customized rigs for cheaper. With the added fun of being competant enough to put it together. Not saying you paid someone an extra 2000$ to build it and ship it to you. XD

not to mention there are limited choices for parts in your alienware PC. I've built a couple for fun (never bought em) and no matter what you do you always end up with at least 1 or two things that you don't want. The motherboard choise in particular is quite lame and restricted.

Yeah they run good sure. You can build much better, more customized rigs for cheaper. With the added fun of being competant enough to put it together. Not saying you paid someone an extra 2000$ to build it and ship it to you. XD

Lol they include the ageia physx card. I guess they dont know that the 8 series cards already have physx built in and will actually perform worse with the card.

yeah the cases are cool XD they have the XP skins free for download too. when I used XP i used those skins. They rocked. I actually miss using em. I haven't looked in a while but I haven't even seen a vista skin. kinda lame. maybe some are out by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom