9600gt+? NO! Just a 9600gt die shrink...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ya.. GDDR3... well I'm probably waiting for a HD 4600 series if there is one.. or a cheaper HD 3850 and manual overclock it haha

Just wait... $40 more bucks and you could have a 4850!!!

Btw, if you check out the hot deals section I made a post about a 8800gs that is $62 with free shipping after MIR. That might be more to your liking... what is it? One baby sitting night for your new gpu? :p-

Well.. true.. but thats if my parents let me... which is probably a big no...

Honestly my next GPU will keep me happy for a good bit even though in some eyes its outdated, but my lack of experience with such hardware I guess makes it seem like an awful good card.... :)

I remember back when I was in elementary school. I had a paper route and my parents made me save half of everything I made! I only got about $4 a day or $6 on saturday (took 45 minutes by bike to do the small town route), but I eventually had like $200 in savings and they finally cracked!

It was the day after thanksgiving (black friday) sale and they had a special on Gameboy Pockets with 2 games.. so I went for it and got it for $180 with Donkey Kong and something else. It was so great!

Childhood memory over.

LOL, yeah and you got to play Pokemon with a variation of 1 of 3 colors! It wasn't until Pokemon Yellow that they had varying colors on screen at a time.

Ya! And pokemon yellow... i was so dissapointed when brok or whatever didn't follow me like in the cartoon.

That was soooooo gay. And then I thought it might follow the comic book but NO! Misty doesn't follow you either! Gay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom