4770's drop to $99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously!! Double Life-Time Warranty or bust!!

>:D

HD4770-20.JPG

That picture is associated with their adds for the HD 4770.. and I got a good laugh at the bottom part

HEHE. Its funny cause its true...

Yeah it's amazing performance/price, but I would wait a couple weeks for the ati site to have the drivers up. I couldn't locate them yesterday when I was looking out of curiosity.

HEHE. Its funny cause its true...

they forget to mention that g92 was way faster then 3 series :p kept up with the hd4850 well. and is probably just as fast as the 4770... this manages to show ati pumps out many more cards then nvidia, yet nvidia has been ahead then kept up in performence. all with 1 gpu.

they forget to mention that g92 was way faster then 3 series :p kept up with the hd4850 well. and is probably just as fast as the 4770... this manages to show ati pumps out many more cards then nvidia, yet nvidia has been ahead then kept up in performence. all with 1 gpu.

Not really.. HD 3870 wasn't that much behind an 8800GT, it was a good bit cheaper and slightly slower, until nVidia slashed prices a lot...

But starting with 3 series, AMD didn't try to make the best card out, they started putting out cards that are great in-terms of bang for the buck, high performance but low price... and so far thanks to just that strategy; they've been getting 95% of the forum's recommendations in the Hardware Section..

nVidia just did that with one card ^^ the 8800Gt..

Not really.. HD 3870 wasn't that much behind an 8800GT, it was a good bit cheaper and slightly slower, until nVidia slashed prices a lot...

But starting with 3 series, AMD didn't try to make the best card out, they started putting out cards that are great in-terms of bang for the buck, high performance but low price... and so far thanks to just that strategy; they've been getting 95% of the forum's recommendations in the Hardware Section..

nVidia just did that with one card ^^ the 8800Gt..

the 3870 was meant to compete against the 8800gts g92. they where priced very close to each other at release. and it was behind the 8800 gt by a fair margin. i almost bought 2 3870's for xfire in my maximus formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom