285 Appears at ZipZoomFly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, at that resolution theres no way you are using more than a 512mb buffer can provide. If you were, people with 24" monitors wouldnt even be able to touch AA.

Are you using like 64x AA or what? Is GTA4 the new "what where they thinking when they ported this crap" game? Its a port, how can it be using 800mb of video ram when it originally was designed to play on a PS3 which has a 3? year old video card in it.

Are you using like 64x AA or what? Is GTA4 the new "what where they thinking when they ported this crap" game? Its a port, how can it be using 800mb of video ram when it originally was designed to play on a PS3 which has a 3? year old video card in it.

Actually i think poiz is right, its a MASSIVE VRAM HOG.

not even 2x aa sampeling. i am right i play it go check out wild sides thread. alltho i am thinking about your hd4870 veed. and id pick up 2x2gb kit of patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom