$1200 Titanium Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
$1200 Titanium Mouse

Ummm, I don't care if this **** mouse was made of solid gold, I wouldn't pay $1200 for it. I am sure there is a limited market for something like this (Optimus Maximus owners maybe?) but beyond that, I'm not sure who would plunk down that kind of cash for a mouse.

Yeah, read about that on Giz. So what the **** makes it so expensive? The fact that it's titanium? Does it have a 1,000,000 a second sample rate? Does it last for 20 years without a battery change?

Yeah, read about that on Giz. So what the **** makes it so expensive? The fact that it's titanium? Does it have a 1,000,000 a second sample rate? Does it last for 20 years without a battery change?

If it did would you buy it?

it's not, just not used as much as other things, Not all that rugged either, BUT light as H$!!

Titanium is actually a very soft metal compared to other ones. That's why there are no titanium guns or engine blocks. It can't take the pressure without deforming. There is at least one titanium gun that I know of and the barrel and chamber are lined with harder metals to make it safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom