ZEITGEIST - The most amazing video you will ever watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget, if it was a demolition, it wouldn't be MADE to look exactly like a demolition, it would be timed to look as if it was falling to pieces naturally.

The WTC design should have easily withstood the impact of the explosion as well, considering these buildings are made for hurricane winds, and designed with sigma values approaching 3.

I think the biggest clue is building 7. I think they expected B7 to be more damaged than it was, and yet they couldn't leave the building rigged with thermate so they just dropped it.

Another big clue is the angle CUTS of the beams. If the building came down due to stress fractures and such, the steel would have been warped and bent from torsion and sheared and buckled, not pristinely cut as if snapping like glass all the way at the base of the building.

What they call "explosions" though could be simple compression of the concrete floors smashing windows.

I'm not sure if a plane with jet fuel that burned in air, (not the building) really could bring down a building of that size... i mean... it could go both ways. I never looked and said "no way... must be demo". But the clues all point the presence OF a demo. Basically, moooost the "this couldn't have happened with a demo" does nothing for me. Its only the evidence that screams demo that does.

That just changed my views on the government. We must spread this video.

hahaha.... It makes sense doesn't it? IDK about the whole "one world govt" or how plausible that even is, but I see no reason why 9/11 couldn't be a falsified act to push us into war with an enemy we supply. Sounds like star wars lol. Like...exactly.

hahaha.... It makes sense doesn't it? IDK about the whole "one world govt" or how plausible that even is, but I see no reason why 9/11 couldn't be a falsified act to push us into war with an enemy we supply. Sounds like star wars lol. Like...exactly.

A one world government wouldn't be profitable a two world government would be very as then you can have a direct conflict between nations!

I don't believe that the gov did it on purpose but, I bet that were officials who knew about rumors of it and didn't do anything. Just like here in Israel everyday the freaking (test filter) arabs try to kill us by smuggling in C4 , the IDF knows and stops them.

I saw this movie last night. It was pretty good especially the last section about the international bankers. That's some scary ****.

Sorry for the necropost, but I really didnt fancy making a whole new thread.

I just watched it now, and it was amazing. I would really suggest to watch it, you will not regret it, I could not take my eyes off it throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom