ZEITGEIST - The most amazing video you will ever watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
Someone on my college forum suggested watching the film “Zeitgeist”, so I looked it up and took the time to watch the whole thing.

....you really need to see this…

This video is intense, to say the least... Its two hours long but I couldn't look away the whole time. It raises some serious questions about religion, government, money, politics, etc.

Intelligent minds cannot help but scratch their heads to some of these points, not that its "guaranteed" fact, but you can't make some of this stuff up. In the end, the pictures come together seamlessly and the final intention of the video is refreshingly pure.

This sort of thing is apparently a passion of mine. I learned long ago that there's more to life than what so many people value and focus their attention on. Falling victim to that mentality simply scares the **** out of me, I guess.

I'd be curious to hear what you think about it…

ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Full Film

This films really making its way around XD Seen it on a golf game forum i play. I watched about an hour of it before i ran out of time. I thought it was good. And for the time i spent watchign it before somethign more important came up it had my full attention. Made a few strong points as well.

"Flames hot enough to Completely Vaporize several thousand tons of steel, but leave bodies completely intact and identifiable". that made me scratch my head.

I'm somewhat convinced on some points, but the argument about the boiling point of the Twin Tower supports is not valid because alloys don't have to get to boiling point to become weaker and brittle enough to break or collapse.

I know that argument was brought up in Loose Change, not sure if it was brought up in this video.

Don't take me wrong here, I'm not dismissing this as some crazy conspiracy theory, but we shouldn't take it as 100% fact. There's quite a high likelyhood that the creators of this video added their own misconstruded arguments and generalizations to facilitate making a point, which of course is as equally misleading as the government and media forces they seem to be taking arms against.

I loved this video it is extremely well done however I do take it with a pinch of salt as with all media it is what the producer wants you to see. It crosses its own argument that mass media is a controlling factor on peoples lives and can be used to twist perceptions.
I am going to tell my sociology teacher about it as we do all about the mass media and Sociio economic class system as part of the course and this vid adds a little jazz

About the structure of the twin towers and burning and such, the picture of the angle cut was enough for me. That was just.... insane. And then everything is hauled off immediately and melted back down, etc.

I'm no expert on structural analysis, but I've taken strength of material courses and thermodynamics and the likes, and I don't see how a bunch of "jet fuel" can create molten steel for months and weaken the entire building to the point of falling to dust.

For years I dismissed this idea, but struggled with it all the same. Finally, it seems to make sense. The picture as to why and what's next simply scares the **** out of me.

EDIT: One of the reasons I did accept most of what was presented in this movie was because the intention, in the end, is an emphasis on love, not necessarily a violent rebellion or whatever. It simply begs you to believe in something greater than the lies that we have come to blindly accept.

Yeah, and truth his, history has shown this kind of activity before. It's a shame really because most of my classmates could care less about history. They just send text messages on their phones or listen to their iPods.

If history has taught us anything, it's that one side will either provoke or intentionally attack itself in order to start a war or to gain some sort of political advantage. We've seen this very blatantly, without a doubt, in the case of the burning of the Reichstag, with the Lusitania (debatable), with Hiroshima, and with the USS Maddox/Turner Joy incidents.

Also, I think many people should take a quick look at this clip:
YouTube - Cheney '94: Invading Baghdad Would Create Quagmire C-SPAN

Meh, the conspiracy theory is really far fetched. For every "pro" they have saying it's impossible, you have many more who think these people are whack-o. They mention everything from the bond weakening from not just high temp, but chemical saturation AND from the actual impact causing stress fractures. Look up the debunkers of this... they make much more sense, however you don't hear much on them because it's not as sensational.

I will have to check out that video when I get home from work today.....

If you are interested in the whole 9/11 'conspiracy theory' and all that, there is some good reading over at the Physorg forums... There are more than 2000 or so pages of posts (in the 4 threads linked in the first post)... all about the physics of the whole event...

PhysOrgForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums -> Physics Of 9/11 Events - Part 3

There are LOTS of interesting posts in those forums about physics..... some make your brain want to melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom