youtube HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukas

Daemon Poster
well, i just thought id test the youtube HD thing, and my god is it good!
i recorded a clip of something in cod4 with fraps at 30fps, rendered it at 1280x720 in sony vegas and it is amazing quality! it could be smoother but thats because i used 30fps.

heres the difference between HD and non HD

Non HD : YouTube - cod4 hd test 2

HD : YouTube - cod4 hd test 2

I could get it alot better quality but i was just messing around, next time ill use cl_avidemo 60.

why do people watch hotforwords... i mean, i know it's because her chest is nice, but I find her to be kind of a butterface... plus it's the same thing every episode, you'd figure people would have looked at her enough by now.

side note: ijustine hottest on youtube.

Yay it works for me now. Looks very nice. What resolution does Youtube (native) support now?

1280x720 zedman, i can make it smoother but like i said, i used fraps @ 30fps, next time ill take 60 screenshots a second and convert them :D

why do people watch hotforwords... i mean, i know it's because her chest is nice, but I find her to be kind of a butterface... plus it's the same thing every episode, you'd figure people would have looked at her enough by now.

side note: ijustine hottest on youtube.

I think it goes like this :

hotforwords #1 , can't say she isn't a russian women whos beautiful !
kicscie (or whatever) #2, same as hotforwords just american
ijustine #3 , very beautiful but id take 1 and 2 .

yeah i like kicscie as well, but I think part of the attraction is the subject she talks about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom